COVID-19: Policies & Procedures for Bowers PT
- Patient visits are available by appointment only. **If you are feeling ill, or have been exposed to someone who is ill, PLEASE reschedule your appointment.***
- Please notify us if you have traveled out of state in the past 2 weeks. We may ask you to reschedule for a telehealth visit.
- Patient will text/call physical therapist when they have arrived in parking lot.
- PT (Theresa) will text/call patient letting them know when the therapy space is ready, and with reminder to wear a mask. (No one will be in waiting area chairs).
- No family members are allowed unless parent of minor OR if deemed necessary by Theresa for safety walking.
- Patient will enter building wearing a mask, must stop to hand sanitize, and then proceed to WHF front desk for temperature check.
- If temperature is below 99 degrees, patient will proceed to PT room. If temperature is above 99 degrees, WHF front desk will ask patient to leave, and will call Theresa.
- Patient and PT(Theresa) will both hand sanitize in PT room.
- Masks must be worn by both PT and patient for entire PT session. ** If you feel you cannot wear a mask for the entirety of the appointment telehealth visits are available***
- After patient leaves, PT (Theresa) will sanitize all surfaces in PT room – doorknobs, chair, desk, treatment table, and all equipment utilized.
**Thank you for respecting our COVID-19 Policies!!**
Updated July 14, 2020